First Post

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is my 5th blog, I've terminated/abondoned my other blogs due to lack of interest. I started blogging in 2003 when I was 16, I still have my old livejournal (my second blog) to read through all of my teenage angst, haha.

I think that blogs are important, some bloggers are anonymous which can make it easier for the blogger to express their thoughts, ideas and opinions as freely as possible. This can lead to a genuine expression that is neither sugar coated or censored.

As of this semester my passion for photography has reemerged. I've been having fun taking pictures and trying to tell a story with just one image. When I am off to grad school I hope to continue taking photographs and possibly using them to make a statement about both the power and the suffering of women.

After grad school I would like to work with women and children that come from abusive households and help them get back on track to a better, happier and healthier life.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and opinions!

Take Care.

1 comment:

Dr. J said...

Your blog looks great. Interesting points made in your introduction. The title and the style are awesome!

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Ramblings of a Wild-Haired Feminist Heathen